Monday, August 11, 2008

Reviving blogs

Ive been sensing the subsequent death of my picture blog lately...Not because I dont take any pictures, but because I usually store them on my laptop and not the computer I use at uni...and as we all know how I love to procrastinate, I usually update my blogs at uni. So today I decided to, figuratively speaking, give a little mouth-to-mouth and blow a little life into the poor dying thing. I have therefore updated my "Life in pictures" blog (link on right hand side) with pictures from Tanzania and some from the past weekend. I have no idea if this is interesting to anyone but myself, but I did it anyway. Mostly because I felt sorry for the blog...and no blogs should die alone. So there you have it.

Other than that, I really dont have anything to report. Nor do I have any major topics and personal views I feel like sharing...so I will pat myself on the back for updating one of the blogs and come back to this one later.

To Be Continued

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol, I used to have many blogs... now I only have 1 and 1/2 lol...
I seldom write, when I do it's always something depressing or existencial (sp?) lol... And I'm moving my artwork to an Art community website, so...
I would have a lot of things to write but they keep moving around in my head and I'm too lazy to write them down. It's like having too much to do and not being able to do 1/100th of it.
I wish it was a calmer summer, emotionally speaking. Actually, it's too calm work-wise., hmmm...
baci!

Beatnik said...

Im down with any pictures you want to post. I love pictures!