Monday, November 17, 2008

Guess what?

Im busy.

Unpacking, organizing, tidying, cleaning, freezing (how the hell can you live in an apartment without any form of heating!?)

Which means I no longer have internet access at home...I will try to be a good blogger when I get my stuff together...eventually.

In the meantime you will have to put up with more-than-usual-meaningless entries...like this one.

Ooooor...If you're bored and want to test your nerd capabilities, you can try to locate the Golgi apparatus in this picture...and perhaps a mitochondria. Just for fun. (Stop clapping your hands. Its not THAT fun).


~Ski

3 comments:

Beatnik said...

What?!
Your getting Busy? Why would you tell everybody this? Hopefully your getting busy wont inspire your Photo blog updates :-P

Ski said...

Are you telling me you would NOT want that kind of pictures in my photo blog? What kind of man are you? Are you a man?

Anonymous said...

try finding the "golgi appartus" in THOSE pictures ;)

w