Wednesday, April 18, 2012

App addicton

So...When you are stuck in the Saharan desert (work not pleasure), you suddenly find yourself bored at night. Not because the Sahara in itself is boring...but because there really isnt that much to do after working hours.

You can always turn on the TV, and watch one of the 20 arabic satellite channels, but somehow that isnt as fun when you dont speak the language...Nor is it stimulating watching other foreign shows (spanish, french, german) with arabic subtitles. -Although I will admit that getting TV signals in itself is impressing enough! I can also concede that arabic is a beautiful written language...

Anyway, my point is that you have time to kill in the evening, and this is where my latest app addiction manifests itself.

I wrote about wordfeud in a previous entry and although fun, I quickly lost interest. It just wasnt amusing enough to hold my attention. Draw Something, on the other hand, has what wordfeud is missing...It has the laughing factor.

The game is simple; you draw a word, your friend guesses and finally draws a word for you to guess. And so it goes. You get points and I assume someone wins in the end...But who cares? It lets you laugh out loud while watching your friend draw "Madonna"...or "hurt". It also lets you snicker while watching your dad trying to guess your drawing of "plague". In fact, I have so much fun drawing and guessing that Ive never even bothered to learn the rules. I just play and laugh.

Its a fun way to pass time.
Enjoy. I know I do.

2 comments:

visio2010sale said...

Graph Visio 2010 download to see other people on the multi-level.Visio 2010 shining of Microsoft visio 2010 download eye graph or chart contains a wonderful look and feel on the high end. Visio 2010, a variety of layout equipment and also design and style options, such as current Visio 2010 design in addition to image outcomes, rich selection involving style, having "instant preview" perform, add unlimited attractiveness with the data.Active data-driven stock chart mean the overall problem.You may really want your Visio 2010 diagram for connecting to at least one or higher data places, such as Excel Microsoft visio 2010 or even SQL Machine.

Unknown said...

Nice and excellen idea.
This is a link