Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Exam season (not to be confused with spring)

The shattered water made a misty din.
Great waves looked over others coming in.
And thought of doing something to the shore
That water never did to land before.
The clouds were low and hairy in the skies,
Like locks blown forward in the gleam of eyes.
You could not tell, and yet it looked as if
The shore was lucky in being backed by a cliff,
The cliff being backed by a continent;
It looked as if a night of dark intent
Was coming, and not only a night, an age.
Someone had better be prepared for rage.
There would be more than ocean water broken
Before God's last Put out the Light was spoken.
Robert Frost


Yes you guessed it correctly! I am studying for my Oceanography exam...and I am very bored...-and uninspired. 2 weeks and 2 exams to go before I can start enjoying this season called summer. I hope those of you who are also studying, are doing better than me.-May A's flourish!

Ive updated the photoblog with some pictures from the constitution day..that will have to do for now. I have to go be a good student...or atleast try.

Happy summer to those of you who dont go to school. -And dont get lost or sick in India to those who get to travel soon.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uff.. stakkar studenten.. Haaper du klarer deg fint! Og saa kosli med en personlig , ka ska vi kalle det, lykkeonskning:)
Gjett om eg gleder meg til sommeren og.. Trenger saart aa hvile mitt slitne hode.
Stor klem

Anonymous said...

Well. Maybe its just me. But I am getting so Anxious to study for our Human Anatomy exam. I know neither of us take that class but it doesnt hurt to study anyway. Im glad you asked me to help you study.

thefoolishvet said...

Wow, got ya hooked on Robert Frost?
I love is poetry. Good choice, Linn :)

Anonymous said...

I need no other reason to be here within this dream, you make the moon and stars brighter awe though it seem. Your beauty is truth of this I know, to see your face in this moon glow. I shiver inside when you come near, not from fright , not that of fear. What are these feelings that I should know, basking here within your glow.

Im working on the rest.

Screw you Frost!