Monday, December 11, 2006

2 weeks to go!

I know I havent updated much lately...Ive been so crazy busy with my exams...I have my last one this Friday...and after that its holidays!!! I cannot wait! -Despite the horrible weather we have...with September temperatures in December, you dont really get that Christmas feeling... I did however get a small taste of Christmas this weekend. I went to a Christmas party with microbiology folks. Interesting experience, but lots of fun! Ive added some pics in the pictureblog...--->

- and will add some more later.

2 comments:

Beatnik said...

Sweet! A Christmas Party with your Lab friends.
I can see it now, Someone circling the Room with a Spot Plate with Hors D' oeuvres on there, they had you a Weighing Paper and you select your perfect one. Holding your Erlenmeyer Flask with your Beverages of Choice. While you discuss Protists and Fungi and wonder if Antony van Leeuwenhoek would enjoy your Party if he were there. Or wonder amongst yourselves if Ferdinand Cohn were there, would he approve of the Stuffed Mushrooms being served as Appetizers. All the while contemplating how if all these guys could be there, what it would be like if Sergei Winogradsky would crash the party. I know these guys lived over a span of 300 years, but hey when your a Geek, those things dont matter. I am glad to see by the Pics Linni that you had a great time. You look Swell!

Beatnik

Anonymous said...

Hello
- www.skiscorner.blogspot.com 9
07 car civic honda
buy used car
car undefined used
used car bergen
used car oakland
used car greensboro
used car raleigh
used car killeen
used car vallejo
used car tacoma