Thursday, February 01, 2007

The balloon guy



This is what met me in the door when I got home today. Made me smile.

I also found out that the local theater was showing 'Black Sheep' today. -The crazy trailer I posted a little while back. Also made me smile. They were gonna show it today, and only today... The movie looks so bad it has to be good, so I tried to get my boyfriend to go with me...and then I tried to get my friend JP to go with me...needless to say, they both rejected my enthusiastic approach to go see it. Bummer.

But it helps to know the balloon guy will be waiting for me in the hall tomorrow early. Its odd how the little things can cheer you up sometimes.

Gotta love balloon stores!

2 comments:

Beatnik said...

Well that Balloon guy is pretty Sweet!
Do you know who is responsible for him being there?
well dont be disappointed when he goes limp.

Beatnik

thefoolishvet said...

awwww Linn, the balloon guy is so cute!
Dang, I'd got with you watch that wacky movie, lol... I'm into "weird movies" lately :)
Baci,
S.