Monday, February 12, 2007

My new partner



So here he is (I choose to believe that it is a he...). This is the guy I will be working with for the next year and a half. I took his picture last week when he wasnt looking...I think he is shy. He doesnt know it yet, but I am going to torture him with toxic mold spores...I feel sorry for him. It wont be pleasant...but sometimes one has to suffer in the name of science, and I would rather it be him than me...(what a human-like selfish thing to say...although to my defence, I am already living with said toxic mold spores in my home...) His real name is Chlamydomonas reinhardtii...but I like him, and I think his name is too posh and snobby...so I will call him Roy Phillip, or just Roy.

So there you go. Roy? meet everyone...everyone? meet Roy.

2 comments:

Beatnik said...

Wow! I actually get to meet Roy. Roy is going to be up for some late nights Im thinking.

Enjoy Roy.

Beatnik

thefoolishvet said...

lol, Beatnik...

Linn, so you also talk to them while you torture them? mmm... kinda quirky ;P

Baci,

S.