Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Just a little bored..thats all

I found one of my favorite comic book heroines in English! So now I can share with everyone!



If you click on the picture it gets larger...maybe you can actually read what it says...


Oh, and guess what? Die Hard 4.0/Live Free or Die Hard is out tomorrow! I got my tickets ofcourse. I simply cant remember the last time I was this jacked up about a movie!
*tries to cool down with a bucket of ice*
I'll probably gush (or rant) about it in the filmblog one of these days.

2 comments:

thefoolishvet said...

whaaaaaa... I have no idea when DH4.0 will come out here in Quito. Not this month, anyway... :(((((
Hoping from a subject to another... Today I bought 4 old Batman comics. Well, old... not REALLY old, just 2 years old. I've always preferred Batman to Superman, though Superman was cuter, but the Lois Lane gal, what a blind woman: hello? can't you see it's the same guy, he only changes hairdo?? lol...
So, my Batman addiction is back! And is having a blast too, coz the comics I got are of course... in Spanish! LOL... Man, I cracked myself up...
Well, I also got myself a book of poems (Keats, in English) to keep a little seriousness alive, ya know...
Ah, I was thinking: I hope they'll release DH4.0 in the cinema where I usually go, where they show original version with subtitles. Otherwise in the other cinemas I would have to watch DH4.0 in Spanish! Noooooooo... B in Spanish: no way, lol...
Hola B, donde estan tus pantalinas? ;)

thefoolishvet said...

hopping* :/