Friday, June 08, 2007

Pow! (ouch) Pow! *Bangs her head in the table*

I am currently in the process of killing myself with words.

The weather outside my window is very Hawaii-like, and yet I am indoors...cramming for my next exam. The heat...Oh My Goodness! It is so hot I have to regularly whipe my textbook clean of the makeup that is dripping from my face. (If that doesnt sound sexy, nothing does...) I tried to study outdoors yesterday, but it was actually too hot. Now, if you live in Idaho and are called Beatnik, you can totally relate to this heat...but if you are called Linn or something to that extent (i think i just named all the norwegians who actually read this stuff from time to time...how sad is that number?) you cannot possibly understand this weather. I guess thats what global heating and greenhouse effect does to Norway...we get sun! Which is good...I mean sun is good...but not when its a result of something really bad. I mean...ice cream is good too...but you dont want the ice cream if getting it means you have to snatch it from some baby's hands...would you? (Actually, sometimes I would. Especially when seeing how some kids eat ice cream... it can be pretty gross...)

Anyways...I will have to get back to my books...just letting you know I am still alive...although Im not sure for how long...

~Ski

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's been really hot over here too! I doubt I'd get any studying done in the heat either, but sticking on my mp3 player and roasting in the sun really works for stress...

sara said...

want some rain? here we usually get sunny mornings & cloudy or misty afternoons LOL... The 4 seasons in 1 day, as they say here.
and here stands for Quito, Ecuador :)
Besos!!!