Thursday, August 09, 2007

Boredom's a bitch

This summer has not been the greatest summer. The weather has been shitty...Ive had little to no free time, Ive had deadlines and guilt for not doing more. I am hoping that once the semester starts up again, I will be able to concentrate more and finish all the tasks I have on my list of "things to do".

As for right now, I should be writing an essay...and I will. But I was so bored I thought it was a great idea to play with my blog instead. Yesterday, I suddenly decided to vacuum my apartment and clean the filter on my air filtrator...the day before that I had more interest in cleaning my toilet and bathroom than to write an essay. So I guess you can say my apartment has never been cleaner...and an essay has never been shorter...

Anyways...I added a poll to my blog...you can find it over there ---->

Ive always enjoyed polls, now I get to make my own :D (look! a smiley!)

No..I should start my ass-ey

2 comments:

Beatnik said...

I noticed you are a Coffeeholic. I love it! Coffee was sent by God.

Anonymous said...

haha I answered your poll... I was shocked to notice that I did NOT answer chocolate :-O But I could always have chocolate on sexy bodies... mmmmmmm

-Johanna-