Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Weird stuff #2

I discovered another weird thing in the lab the other day. My first impression was "hash pipe", or bong if you will... Then I started wondering why on earth there was a hash pipe in the lab. The people who work in this lab doesnt exactly seem like hash smoking individuals. And, since there are no hole in the top where one would normally suck the fumes out, I realised that it could not in fact be a hash pipe...so then wuddeFok is it?




A very primitive bong? So primitive that it doesnt work? A fucked up vase? Art?
Beats me...

1 comment:

Beatnik said...

Well...
I dont know what those are, but my guess is that if you place something in that Bubble part of it, you can turn it over and all the media will go into the Test tube looking part and if heated or what ever, if it comes out, would flow out and away from the person? Hell I dunno. I pull this crap out of thin air.