Thursday, October 25, 2007

Internationality

Not to worry, I am alive and well (if you were wondering).

The past week has been busy as hell...not that I know how hell is like...I mean, if its busy there or if its painfully slow...I will actually assume the latter...But I have hardly been home. Ive been home to sleep and eat..thats about it. My days have been occupied by Uni, and my evenings by the local theatre. I have spent 7 nights in the world of cinema thanks to an international film festival. It has been surprisingly tiresome...to such a degree that I have ditched uni today just to sleep and perhaps do a little shopping. That is my pathetic attempt of being reckless...but atleast I am trying. Anyway, I have watched some pretty amazing movies, and one in particular I would recommend for my friend Beat.

Ive updated the movie blog on my last week, you can read about it there if you will...now Im going outside to enjoy the sunshine. Fall and sunshine dont usually coincide in this part of the planet I call home.

Carpe diem and all that stuff.

No comments: