Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Ok, I have a question...

...How do you cram 2 months of work into 4 weeks?

'Cause basically...that is my situation right now. And to be honest with you, I am surprisingly calm writing this...Most likely a side effect of the workout I just had...I always feel great right after exercise...tired...but pleased...and working out is the only thing that makes me relax these days...I know that sounds odd, but its only when Im exercising that my mind is capable of not thinking about all the work I need to get done. It is my hour-and-a-half of relaxation. My time of zen.

But me sweating at the gym doesnt get my work done...Sooo...if anyone has any ideas, please step forward and speak your mind.

3 comments:

Sofia said...

You have to organized yourself better. I mean, you could make a list of things to be done and when to be done. For example use a calender and write: Monday, i will write this and that!; Tuesday; this and that; and so on. With this , you would have an idea of how your work is going ;) it worked for me!
Good luck!

Ski said...

Thank you. I am trying to do that...but I should prob write clearer goals for each day. Thanks for the tip!

Anonymous said...

If I knew how to be that organised and how to get things done I would've probably had a BA now, and a career. So.. sorry.. Yea, not the tip you were looking for. But I'm sending happy thoughts your way! And inspiring thoughts! Yes, can you feel it?! Good luck, you'll do just fine!=)