Monday, October 30, 2006

My Mold

I've got mold now on a cloudy day.
When it's cold outside my walls get damp and gray.
I guess you'd say
What can make me feel this way?
My mold (my mold, my mold)
Talkin' 'bout my mold (my mold)

I've got so much mold now the spores fly around.
I'll get allergies the doctor said with a frown.
I guess you'd say
What can make me feel this way?
My mold (my mold, my mold)
Talkin' 'bout my mold (my mold).


I just discovered that my walls are a breeding ground for hairy fungus. Its literally sticking its ugly head out through the wooden panel in my living room...which come to think of it is unbelievably ironic considering that I have just started a Masters degree in microbiology...Not only that, my supervisor wants me to write about toxic mold in peoples homes...I can taste the irony...and it is bitter.

I guess if I play my cards right, I can do the fieldwork in my own apartment...

2 comments:

Beatnik said...

Ive been trying for days to think up something clever for this post on your blog. Its not that Im retarded. I am just not clever about Mold apparently. The closest I can come up with is, " There is a Fungus Amongus."
Mold is tough to study, its so Spore - atic.
People who study mold belong to their own culture.

Wow I guess I had more to say about mold than I thought. All it took was to start this comment on your blog and see how I ran with it?

Anonymous said...

LMAO, seems like your suprvisor casted a spell on your apartment... ;)