Tuesday, January 24, 2006

The Pimple

Originally posted April 29th, 2005

Current Mood: creative
Current Music: Dream on - Aerosmith

I have no idea why Ive created a blog...I think Im just bored...and I like to write..so why not?

I guess this will be the kind of site where I just ramble about...For my friends first of all...and anyone else who might be interested.

Anyways. The pimple.

I woke up this morning with a pimple. And Im not just talking about any pimple...this was the mother of all pimples. The kind you can see from the other side of the street, before you notice the person who sports it. Im talking about the face altering kind that creates an extra lookalike nose in your face. I dont get many pimples anymore...And when I used to get them, I didnt get any of this magnitude...but this sucker had super-size me written all over it. I had felt it coming last night...you just know its gonna be big when it hurts to smile. Twas one of those undergrounders you cant see, but you know its there. Anyways, I had covered it up with toothpaste the night before. They say its supposed to help. Im guessing the person who said that made it up, because he or she wanted to see how stupid and desperate people could get. And desperate I was...

So the next morning, that would be this morning, I got up and took a look in the mirror. There it was...And i was faced with the dilemma. Pop it now and get a nice red scab in the middle of my face, or cover it up with makeup and look like I have a huge wart in my face? I decided a skin colored lump was better than a big red scab. So I spent the next 5 minutes trying to cover it up. [Kanebo facial powder *jingle plays in background* Does the deed!]. I spent the rest of the day smiling at people who stared, aching to go home and pop it once and for all.

So now Im sitting here...in pain. The sucker popped...and there was blood...lots of blood. My wounds will take time to heal...but Im sure I'll be fine eventually.

The moral you ask? No moral...just buy Kanebo...and boykott any circus with animals...aaaaand you might want to ask yourself why on earth you read all this.

Live it up!
~Ski

Incase you thought I have two noses:

No comments: