Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Starting over

Some of you already know that I used to have a livejournal, but I have to admit that I have neglected it recently...bad Ski, very bad. I have no excuse other than the fact that my life became a little too boring for my liking when I left the States. But with that said, I decided it was time to give it another try. However, new country requires a new layout of the blog, so here it is; My new Blog (taataaaaa! Trumpets are blowing out eardrums and people are cheering).

I was going to copy my old posts and put 'em in this blog, but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to paste copied stuff into this blog! I know Im pretty green with puters, but this is an issue Ive never had before...sooooo untill then I will have to deal with two blogs.

Edited: Yay! I figured it out! Im not completely stupid after all!!

No comments: